G4 Mission Ministry Report, Sept 1 – Oct 15, 2022
These forty five days (Sept. 1 to 15 Oct, 2022) just flew,
God’s grace greatly enabled us – that’s true,
Your prayers for us, was the glue,
We kept looking up beyond the blue,
To thank God for our ministry crew and you,
And for the literal thousands of Google Genners, who during this period of ministry, in their relationship with Jesus, grew!
*Month-end midnight prayer over Zoom on both 31 Aug-1Sept and 30Sept-1Oct. Close to 30 people from India over and beyond joined. Duke shared brief messages. The 1 Oct message is here:
*Twice we had the Fountain of Tears Against Mountain of Fears Fasting Prayer. We prayed for the nations, the nation, the Google Generation and personal tensions (of the people who joined the zoom). Once on 24 Sept and again on 08 Oct. This program is conducted once a month over Zoom on a Saturday, when Duke and Evan are free. A remnant who joined the 08 Oct meeting, were from Hyderabad, from Alibag, from Canada, from Bihar.
* On 7 Sept and 12 Oct we had our Kahoot Bible Quiz. On 7 Sept the quiz was on the book of Daniel. On 12 Oct the quiz was on Romans. Over 50 participants joined each time from India over and beyond. They were from different walks of life. They were from different age-groups and different churches. Duke taught the word of God as the quiz was played / The next quiz will be on 23 Nov on the book of Lamentations. We give out premium Study Bible, Bible Study Aids, Stylish Bibles for the top five, apart from ecertificates. We also give the top Child finisher a prize and a eCertificate. Here is the full recording of the Romans quiz:
The recording of the 07 Sept 2022 Shooting Daniel in Megapixel quiz is here:
* We had a tracts outreach near the Thiruvanmiyur Railway station Chennai during early Sept 2022 and in the Harrington Road Chetput during Oct 2022. Apart from that Duke Jeyaraj gave out tracts to Auxilium College students as they waited to catch a bus in Vellore in Sept 2022. This was apart from the tracts given in Airport ticket issue staff, flight neighbors, train neighbors, etc. A Pastor in Karungal, Kanyakumari was sent 25 copies of the Bubbly Tract in Tamil following his request. Duke used the 1 Peter 1:8 method of sharing the Gospel via the ESV App to co-passengers atleast twice during this time. Here is a recording from the post-tract distribution devotion:
* We accepted invitations to preach in youth camps/conferences during this period. Sometimes, these invitations come one after an another. Let me explain over the next few paragraphs: On behalf of Christian Medical College, Dr. Sudha Jasmine, the chairperson of the organising committee of this great hospital and college’s annual missions conference, called Shiloh, invited Duke to speak in the breakout sessions on two days. God blessed those sessions in which Duke brought a message on Triumphing over Tech Temptations: The Biblical Way Practically explained using the acronym T-E-C-H-N-O-L-O-G-Y. On both the days (Sept 30, Oct 1), there was a great response at the altar. The presiding doctor for 1 Oct session mentioned that ‘Brother Duke has considerably shaken us up’. The recording is available here:
Apart from this Duke gave a brief talk from the main stage on the subject of holiness starting with a cricket story. On the final day, 3 Oct, Duke Jeyaraj joined the panel to answer questions from the audience. He answered questions such as: “How can I not return to the same sin?”, “Can a mentally challenged person be saved and come to heaven?”, “How to make out if depression is from Satan?”, etc. This session was recorded and we will release it soon. Our books, Straight Talk (on Sex, Love, Marriage, Porn, Phone Addiction, etc.) and Daniel in Dell (the 2015 book broght back into print) were sold briskly in this camp. Atleast 10 people paid and ordered for the books after the stock of 15 disappeared in a few hours! The Days of Your Youth magazine and the Bubbly Tract (English and Tamil) and the Dhoni tract (back in print) were given free to those who wanted it. 1300 medical professionals from all over India joined this conference on location. 200 more watched over Zoom. The missionary call came to these young people from different directions from several other accomplished speakers – from South Sudan, from Bihar, from Assam, from Uttarakhand, from Uttar Pradesh, from Kotagiri in Tamil Nadu, etc. Bro. Mohan Patnaik, one of the plenary speakers, challenged the audience for discipleship and discovery of life purpose. Bro. Ashok Vedanayagam, founder of Sishya Team, gave a stirring gospel presentation on the last day night in Scudder auditorium which brought almost all the young people to front during the altar call (even on the stage).
Some pictures from the CMC meetings:
The Founding Senior Pastor of Jesus with Us Church in Tondiarpet Chennai, Pas. Swamy Doss, invited Duke Jeyaraj to preach in their youth camp in a Camp Site in East Coast Road on 04 October 2022. 70 young people were there. Duke Jeyaraj’s English messages were interpreted into Tamil by his uncle Pastor Gnanasekaran. The first message was a salvation message from Revelation 1. The second message was a frank talk on sexual purity. After both sessions, the altar call times were ‘sights for sore eyes’ as so many responded with earnestness. Then pastor Gnanasekaran had to leave as there was another prayer meeting he had to lead that evening. The next session, Duke handled it in direct Tamil. It was a Q and A time with Pas. Ajay asking the questions the youth asked to Duke and Duke answering in Tamil. This was all done live. The last message he challenged the youth for ministry involvement from little-known passages from the book of Revelation. Listen to that Tamil talk here:
Duke Jeyaraj travelled to preach God’s Word in the Indian Pentecostal Assemblies National Youth Conference following Pas. John Prakasam’s warm invitation. 1100 youth from joined (from all major districts of Tamil Nadu) and beyond. Duke’s message from the book of Ephesians on holiness was well-received. He talked about 1) Chosen for holiness 2) Commanded for holiness 3) Compass for holiness. It was delivered in the English-Tamil format. There was a section in this message in which Duke outlined the list of ‘secret sins’ the Bible talks about. He specifically called those repenting from secret sins to come forward. Atleast a few (around 20) came forward. The recommitment prayer-time was powerful. Next, Duke spoke in the breakout session on Finding God’s Will. Three young men came forward and mentioned how this talk was an immense blessing for them. Both of Duke’s presentations were recorded. They would be uploaded later onto Duke’s youtube channel which now has over 1900 videos. We welcome you to subscribe, comment and like these videos. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/visitduke
* These three youth meetings from Sept 29 to Oct 5 meant that 2500 plus young people were blessed in total by our ministry – all glory to God!
*These 45 days, we took up select counselling requests over whatsapp audio. We cannot give details because we maintain confidentiality. ‘Can I pillion ride with a young boy as an unmarried girl?’ – was one question Duke answered. ‘I am not able to move on after my breakup with a non-Christian girl who has moved on’ – another question Duke answered. In fact, we had a 1 hour 15 minutes of live Q and A on 21 Sept called Question Thirst Quenched Truthfully. The following questions were answered briefly from the Bible: Some questions answered in this episode:1) How did you start your ministry and develop a ministry team? 2) Can a mother with small kids work? 3) I am not able to focus at all. Help me. 4) Can I consult a Siddha Doctor? 5) Can Beleivers Date? 6) Is not the husband the head of the home? 7) Is Satan extra active at 3 AM in the morning? 8) Can an introvert marry an extrovert? 9) Can a Pentecostal marry a Roman Catholic? Watch the episode here:
The next Question Thirst Quenched Truthfully will be on 19 October, Wednesday, 9PM to 10:15PM Over Zoom, God Willing. WhatsApp us at 91-8886040605 if you want to be invited. No preaching. Just live Q and A. For one hour 15 mins straight.
* We have had two long Bible Study series for small groups so far. One was in all the 66 books of the Bible, a process that took seven years (2007-14). Duke summarized the message of all these books via small group Bible studies using the very name of the book as an acronym. Many of these messages are online. Watch the episode on Song of Songs uploaded on Youtube 9 years ago here:
Then Duke did a Bible study series on all the doctrines of the Bible – a 20-part series, a process that took four years. From Doctrine of God to Doctrine of Hell. Here is one episode from that series:
The third Bible Study series is presently on. It is called, Chosen Chapter Chew Covering Contemporary Issue (C5I) which Bible chapter exposition is wed into contemporary issue study. On 4 Sept 2022, Duke Jeyaraj did a chapter study on Nehemiah 6 with the focus on the contemporary issue of Digital Communication against the backdrop of a scandal involving a megachurch pastor from Texas. You can watch the study here:
On Oct 30, the next chapter chosen will be studied and the video released on our Youtube.
Our volunteers were busy these 45 days. Professor, Dr. Sheeba worked on a message clip of Duke and got out this short video with illustrations:
Gipu James created quote posters, youtube thumbnail, video event invites and a lot more. Here is a quote poster which Gipu who now lives in England with his wife, Esther, created for us:
Ravi Alamothu touched up the cover for the book Daniel in Dell and sent it to me. Eugene Pandian designed a fresh cover for 2012 book Goodnews for the Google Generation now back in print. Here is the new cover for this book where the best of Duke’s gospel messages are assembled together in prose, poetry and personal story:
Vikas Yadav keeps churning out video after video for our ministry. Here is one of the videos he created which carries the testimony of a young girl who was blessed by Duke’s message delivered in Hyderabad on 27 Aug 2022:
Sunny Karumanchi, now back in the USA, worked on the messages I preached in Hope UC Church in Hyderabad during August 2022. Here is the short second message – titled, The 360 degree Christian – we just released after Sunny’s editing:
Naveen Vamsi, a young man from Hyderabad working now in Bangalore is another faithful video volunteer. He carved out a short video from a long live Q and A video of Duke Jeyaraj and came out with this gem:
If you want to be a volunteer with our ministry, let us know by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Duke at +918886040605.
*We use social media to impact the Google Generation the best way we know how. A simple less-than-one-minute message I recently shared on Instagram reels saw more than 4000 hits. Watch it here:
Over Instagram Reel, Duke Jeyaraj has been compelled by the Spirit to bell the cat when it comes hell-populating popular false teaching. Here is one such reel done in the last 45 days:
Another video in the same vein – warning people about false teaching and calling God’s people to be grounded in Scripture:
*Some personal news now: Our son, Dale is in his 2nd year of college in a top college in New Delhi. He shared God’s Word recently in a small group fellowship in Delhi. Our Daughter Datasha is in class X. She was recently baptised in water. She came first in her class when her reports card came in last week. God is answering your precious prayers for us and our ministry! We are grateful.
We solicit your prayers for us.
Should you want to support our ministry, use this link to send an offering using various payment methods (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Payment Apps, Etc):
Or WhatsApp us to get our ministry bank details at +91-8886040605.
If you read this report till the last tine, let us know via WhatsApp again. Send us a brief message. We will be happy to receive it.